UEDC offers group education followed by one-on-one counseling for first time homebuyers who are thinking about purchasing a home. The workshops cover budgeting, credit, selecting a home, selecting a loan product, the home purchase process, avoiding foreclosure, maintenance, and much more.
Keeping the dream of homeownership – post purchase education and counseling.
UEDC’s Homebuyer Education workshop provides you with what you need to know before you think about buying a home, how to select your team of home buying professionals, and what you need to know before you go to close the deal. Now we have two options!
PLEASE NOTE, THE NEXT TWO WORKSHOP DATES ARE:
MARCH 10, 2018 – MAY 12, 2018
– Getting ready for your home purchase
II. Managing your money
– Getting started with a spending plan
III. Understanding Credit
– Credit reports and credit scoring
IV. Getting a mortgage loan
– Getting pre-qualified for a mortgage
V. Shopping for your home
– Selecting your home buying team
VI. Closing on your home purchase
– Down payment and closing cost programs (eligibility requirements)
– HUD.1 and other closing documents
– Post purchase considerations